What I'm Watching On Netflix


When it's cold outside, it's time to stay and play indoors. Since Australia has Netflix, going on a well deserved Netflix binge is more than acceptable, and i'll tell you something, enough is never enough! Cozying up in those comfortable PJ's with a nice cup of hot chocolate, what more could a person ask for?

Ok, so I'm not the most original person out there, just gonna admit it now, but you can never go wrong with watching what Netflix is recommending. It's always hard to find something new out there that makes your lips quiver or even tear jerk your mind, but in saying this, these are two shows that I've been watching that personally I enjoy. So here we go:

 Gossip Girl
Manhattan's Upper East Side couldn't be anymore fascinating, full of scandals that Gossip Girl shares for the world's eye to read. This television series has many seasons to go through, so I suggest making quite a lot of time, for those who want to get into the series. Reaching Season Two has taken me quite a while, but man oh man, I could go through the night watching episode after episode. 

• Charmed
It's a classic TV Series, that makes you wish you had magical powers. These three (four) sister's, the Charmed One's, use their powers to fight evil, day in and day out. With a total of 8 seasons, anyone who is going in for a marathon will need to get comfortable, overload on snacks and be ready for the time of your life.

Netflix is full of everything that your wildest dreams would think of, with me studying full time as well, I don't have a lot of time to marathon through Netflix as yet, but during the semester break i'll be taking full advantage of my Netflix subscription.

I'd love to hear what you guys are watching

image via: Tumblr

No comments